Enrolments 2021 and 2022
IN ZONE AND OUT OF ZONE ENROLMENT APPLICATIONS FOR YEAR 7 AND 8 NOW OPEN FOR 2022
(OUT OF ZONE NOW CLOSED FOR 2021)
IMPORTANT – please read the following information BEFORE you fill out the online enrolment form.
- Start date for Year 7 (at 9.00am) and Year 8 (students to schedule one on one interview with their new teacher), 2022 is Tuesday 1 February (you will need this information to complete the online enrolment form.)
- Leave NSN (National Student Number) blank when you fill out the online enrolment.
- Provide us with 2 caregivers and 2 emergency contacts
- If your family has any custodial issues, please provide a copy with your enrolment form
We offer multiple pathways to enrol at ANI. Once you’re ready to apply, choose an enrolment method that suits you best.
- Complete the form using the online template (click on the green ‘Start Online Enrolment’ button below)
- Download the enrolment form PDF HEREand then email it back to email@example.com
- Call our office on 09 630 1109 and one of our amazing admin staff will complete the form over the phone for you
- Pop into our reception and complete it with one of our admin staff using the tablets we have setup in our office
To upload all your separate attachments at one time, hold down “ctrl” and select all of them.
- Student Medical Consent Form-please click here to download
- School Trips & Activities Form-please click here to download
- Proof of Identity
- NZ born students
- Birth Certificate or passport details page
- Students born outside NZ
- NZ passport details page or Citizenship Certificate
- All other Nationalities
- Passport details page and Residency permit or Student Visa / permit
- NZ born students
- Proof of Address (IN-ZONE ONLY)
- Sales and Purchase Agreement or Current Tenancy Agreement
InCaregiver # 1 section, please confirm you have ticked the Select As Applicable section.
In Caregiver # 1 section, please confirm you have chosen to add another caregiver, and provide us with 2 caregivers and 2 emergency contacts.
(Out of Zone Only) In the Enrolment Details section, Please confirm you have selected the Enrolment Priority section.
Once you have gathered all the above required information, begin the enrolment processing using the button below
2022 Term Dates
Term 1: Tuesday 1 February – Thursday 14 April
Term 2: Monday 2 May – Friday 8 July
Term 3: Monday 25 July – Friday 30 September
Term 4: Monday 17 October – Thursday 15 December
2022 Enrolments (In Zone and Out of Zone)
The 2022 enrolment process has four stages:
- School tours
- Parent information evenings
- Entrance test
- A one on one interview with a member of the senior leadership team
They take place as follows:
- In Zone and Out of Zone E-Enrolments are now open for Year 7 and Year 8.
- The closing date for Out of Zone applications is Wednesday 1 September 2021 at 3.00pm.
- The ballot date for all Out of Zone applications is Wednesday 8 September 2021.
- Out of Zone applications will be notified by email if they are successful or not by 3.00pm, Friday 10 September 2021.
- Those successful in the ballot are asked to confirm acceptance of the place by Friday 24 September 2021.
1. School tours
|School Tour #1||Tuesday 1st June||1.30pm-2.30pm|
|School Tour #2||Tuesday 22nd June||11.00am-12.00pm|
|School Tour #3||Tuesday 27th July||9.00-10.00am|
|School Tour #4||Wednesday 1st September||1.30-2.30pm|
|School Tour #5||Tuesday 14th September||9.00-10.00am|
|School Tour #6||Wednesday 20th October||1.30-2.30pm|
|School Tour #7||Thursday 4th November||9.00-10.00am|
2. Parent information evenings
Parents/caregivers of prospective students are invited to join us at one of our information evenings for 2022 enrolments (dates and times below). They are aimed at providing parents, rather than students, with information about learning programmes, assessments and how our school runs. You will come away better informed about how ANI operates.
Book information evening.
|Parent Information Evening #1||Tuesday 1st June||Starts 6pm|
|Parent Information Evening #2||Tuesday 22nd June||Starts 6pm|
|Parent Information Evening #3||Tuesday 27th July||Starts 6pm|
|Parent Information Evening #4||Wednesday 1st September||Starts 6pm|
|Parent Information Evening #5||Tuesday 14th September||Starts 6pm|
|Parent Information Evening #6||Wednesday 20th October|
|Parent Information Evening #7||Thursday 4th November|
3. Entrance test
For those in zone, entrance testing will happen on the following dates:
- Newmarket Primary School, Wednesday 22 September 2021 (at NPS)
- Mt Eden Normal Primary School, Wednesday 22 September 2021 (at MENPS)
- Epsom Normal Primary School, Thursday 23 September 2021 (at ENPS)
- Cornwall Park District School, TBC (at CPDS)
- Maungawhau Primary School, Monday 27 September 2021 (at MPS)
- Three Kings Primary School, Monday 27 September 2021 (at TKPS)
- Royal Oak Primary School, Monday 27 September 2021 (at ROPS)
For those students who do not go the schools above or are out of zone who have been accepted, entrance testing will happen on the following dates (students only need to come to one date and there is no need to book):
- Monday 8 November at 9.30am (at ANI)
- Monday 15 November at 9.30am (at ANI)
4. One-on-one interview with a member of the senior leadership team
Bookings for one-on-one interviews will be live soon.
- Tuesday 9 November between 1pm-5pm
- Wednesday 10 November between 9am-1pm
- Thursday 11 November between 9am-1pm
- Tuesday 16 November between 1pm-5pm
- Wednesday 17 November between 9am-1pm
Our uniform shop will also be open on these dates for your convenience.
5. 2022 Financial Payments
In 2022 we will ask for a number of financial payments. More information on school costs and donations can be found here.
Online banking to Auckland Normal Intermediate 12 3048 0291429 00.