Enrolments 2021 and 2022
IN ZONE AND OUT OF ZONE ENROLMENT APPLICATIONS FOR YEAR 7 AND 8 NOW OPEN FOR 2022
IMPORTANT – please read all the information BEFORE you fill out the 2022 online enrolment form.
NOTE: all events are COVID Alert level dependent. Please refer below to see what events will continue and what will be on Zoom (Levels 2, 3 or 4 will take place via Zoom).
- Start date for Year 7 is 9.00am on Tuesday 1 February 2022.
- Start date for Year 8 is Tuesday 1 February (students will be booked in for a one on one interview with their new teacher on that day).
- Please leave the National Student Number ( NSN) blank when you fill out the online enrolment.
- Please provide us with 2 caregiver and 2 emergency contacts
- If your family has any custodial arrangements, please provide a copy with your enrolment form.
2022 Term Dates
Term 1: Tuesday 1 February – Thursday 14 April
Term 2: Monday 2 May – Friday 8 July
Term 3: Monday 25 July – Friday 30 September
Term 4: Monday 17 October – Thursday 15 December
We offer multiple pathways to enrol at ANI. Once you’re ready to apply, choose an enrolment method that suits you best.
- Complete the form using the online template (click on the green ‘Start Online Enrolment’ button below)
- Download the enrolment form PDF HEREand then email it back to email@example.com
- Call our office on 09 630 1109 and one of our amazing admin staff will complete the form over the phone for you
- Pop into our reception and complete it with one of our admin staff using the tablets we have setup in our office
- Student Medical Consent Form-please click here to download
- School Trips & Activities Form-please click here to download
- Proof of Identity
- NZ born students
- Birth Certificate or passport details page
- Students born outside NZ
- NZ passport details page or Citizenship Certificate
- All other Nationalities
- Passport details page and Residency permit or Student Visa / permit
- NZ born students
- Proof of Address (IN-ZONE ONLY)
- Sales and Purchase Agreement or Current Tenancy Agreement
- In Caregiver # 1 section, please confirm you have ticked the Select As Applicable section.
- In Caregiver # 1 section, please confirm you have chosen to add another caregiver, and provide us with 2 caregivers and 2 emergency contacts.
- (Out of Zone Only) In the Enrolment Details section, Please confirm you have selected the Enrolment Priority section.
Out of Zone 2022 Enrolments
Please take note of the following dates:
- The closing date for Out of Zone applications was Wednesday 1 September 2021 at 3.00pm. (Completed)
- The ballot date for all Out of Zone applications was Wednesday 8 September 2021. (Completed)
- Out of Zone applications have been notified by email if they were successful or not by 3.00pm, Wednesday 8 September 2021. (Completed)
If you would like to make an enquiry about being added to the year 7 or Year 8 waiting list please contact Ula He – Enrolments Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 Enrolments (In Zone and Out of Zone)
NOTE: These steps will take place once Auckland is at alert level 1. Should Auckland be at Alert Levels 2, 3 or 4, some of these events will need to take place via Zoom.
The 2022 enrolment process has six stages for both In Zone and Out of Zone enrolments:
- School tours (these will only go ahead at Alert Level 1).
- Parent information evenings (these will go ahead onsite if we are at Alert level 1. If we are at Alert Levels 2,3,4 they will be on Zoom and link for Zoom will be emailed to all those who book a place using the button/s bellow).
- Entrance test (these will go ahead online using a Google Form- see below).
- A one on one interview with a member of the senior leadership team (these will go ahead onsite if we are at Alert Level 1. If we are at Alert Level 2, 3 or 4 the interviews will be on Zoom).
- Uniform purchase – shop opening hours (shop open at Alert Level 1 and Alert Level 2. At all times Public Health protocols will be followed).
- 2022 Financial Payments (payment can be made at any time online. If paying in person this will need to be done at Alert Levels 1 and 2)
1. School tours
(These tours will only go ahead at Alert Level 1)
Prospective students and their families are invited to join us on one of our school tours. The tour focuses on giving students a taste of what next year will bring. Both students and their parents/caregivers are welcome to join our tours as they are open to anyone interested in knowing more about our school. You only need to attend one as the same content will be covered during each tour. These tours showcase our school on a normal school day and highlight what you expect as a learner at ANI in 2022.
Book your place below on one of our school tours. Once booked, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
|School Tour #1||Tuesday 1st June||Completed|
|School Tour #2||Tuesday 22nd June||Completed|
|School Tour #3||Tuesday 27th July||Completed|
|School Tour #4||Wednesday 1st September||Completed|
|School Tour #5||Tuesday 14th September||Completed|
|School Tour #6||Wednesday 20th October||1.30-2.30pm Virtual – ZOOM link will be emailed to all those who register|
|School Tour #7||Thursday 4th November||9.00-10.00am Virtual – ZOOM link will be emailed to all those who register|
2. Parent information evening
(These will go ahead onsite if we are at Alert level 1. If we are at Alert Levels 2,3,4 they will be on Zoom)
Parents/caregivers of prospective students are invited to join us at one of our information evenings for 2022 enrolments (dates and times below). They are aimed at providing parents, rather than students, with information about learning programmes, assessments and how our school runs. You will come away better informed about how ANI operates.
|Tuesday 1st June||Completed|
|Tuesday 22nd June||Completed|
|Tuesday 27th July||Completed|
|Wednesday 1st September||Completed|
|Tuesday 14th September||Completed|
|Wednesday 20th October||Via Zoom at 6pm|
|Thursday 4th November||Via Zoom at 6pm|
3. Entrance test
(These will go ahead online as per below unless we are in Alert Level 1 or lower.)
Organisation of Entrance testsThe ANI entrance test will take place online and will be hosted at six local primary schools – see below. Each school will be provided with a test link and will administer the test under exam conditions at their school or remotely depending on the COVID Alert Level at the start of term 4. Schools hosting the test at their school if at Alert Level 1 or remotely if at Alert Level 2, 3, 4 : Each primary school will confirm their specific dates and implement them in their school
- Epsom Normal Primary School
- Maungawhau Primary School
- Newmarket Primary School
- Mt Eden Normal Primary School
- Three Kings Primary School
- Royal Oak Primary School
- Monday 8 November at 9.30am (at ANI)
- Monday 15 November at 9.30am (at ANI)
4. One-on-one interview with a member of the senior leadership team
(These will go ahead onsite if we are at Alert Level 1. If we are at Alert Level 2, 3 or 4 the interviews will be on Zoom)
Bookings for one-on-one interviews are now live.
5. Uniform purchase - shop openinig hours
(Shop open at Alert Level 1. At all times following Public Health protocols will be followed)
Our uniform shop will also be open on these term time dates for your convenience in addition to the school holidays
- Tuesday 9 November between 1pm-5pm
- Wednesday 10 November between 9am-1pm
- Thursday 11 November between 9am-1pm
- Tuesday 16 November between 1pm-5pm
- Wednesday 17 November between 9am-1pm
Holiday time openings
- Saturday 22 January between 9am-4pm
- Monday 24 January between 9am-4pm
- Tuesday 25 January between 12pm-7pm
- Wednesday 26 January between 9am-4pm
- Thursday 27 January between 12pm-7pm
- Tuesday 1 February between 8am-10am
6. 2022 Financial Payments
(Payment can be made at any time online. If paying in person this will need to be done at Alert Levels 1)
In 2022 we will ask for a number of financial payments. More information on school costs and donations can be found here.
Or you can use online banking to Auckland Normal Intermediate 12 3048 0291429 00.
Online Payment Options
If you DO NOT have a parent portal login, please use the link below
If you have a parent portal login, please use the link below
New parents: If you DO NOT have a parent portal login, please use the link below