2024 INZONE ENROLMENTS OPEN
2024 OUT OF ZONE APPLICATIONS CLOSED
IMPORTANT – please read all the information BEFORE you fill out the 2024 online enrolment form.
- Please leave the National Student Number (NSN) blank when you fill out the online enrolment.
- Please provide us with 2 caregiver and 2 emergency contacts
- If your family has any custodial arrangements, please provide a copy with your enrolment form.
2024 Term Dates
Term 1: Tuesday 30 January – Friday 12 April
Term 2: Monday 29 April – Friday 5 July
Term 3: Monday 22 July – Friday 27 September
Term 4: Monday 14 October – Friday 13 December (TBC)
To upload all your separate attachments at one time, hold down “ctrl” and select all of them.
- Student Medical Consent Form- click here to download
Medical Consent Form
- School Trips & Activities Form – download the information here School trips and activities
- Proof of Identity
- NZ born students
- Birth Certificate or passport details page
- Students born outside NZ
- NZ passport details page or Citizenship Certificate
- All other Nationalities
- Passport details page and Residency permit or Student Visa / permit
- NZ born students
- Proof of Address (IN-ZONE ONLY– Download the information here ANI School Zone Streets
- Sales and Purchase Agreement or Current Tenancy Agreement
- In Caregiver # 1 section, please confirm you have ticked the Select As Applicable section.
- In Caregiver # 1 section, please confirm you have chosen to add another caregiver, and provide us with 2 caregivers and 2 emergency contacts.
Once you have gathered all the above required information, begin the enrolment processing using the button below.
2024 Out of Zone applications are CLOSED
The 2024 enrolment process has six stages for both In Zone and Out of Zone enrolments:
- School tours
- Parent information evenings
- Entrance test
- A one-on-one conversation with a member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Uniform purchase – uniform purchases can be made from the office 8am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday
- 2023 Financial Payments – payment can be made at any time online.
1. School Tours
Prospective students and their families are invited to join us on one of our school tours. The tour focuses on giving students a taste of what next year will bring. Both students and their parents/caregivers are welcome to join our tours as they are open to anyone interested in knowing more about our school. You only need to attend one as the same content will be covered during each tour. These tours showcase our school on a normal school day and highlight what you would expect as a learner at ANI.
2. Parent Information Evening
Parents/caregivers of prospective students are invited to join us at one of our information evenings.
They are aimed at providing parents, rather than students, with information about learning programmes, assessments and how our school runs.
You will come away better informed about how ANI operates.
3. Entrance Tests
Entrance testing will be on the following dates (students only need to come to one date and there is no need to book):
- 28 November 2023 at 9.00-10.00am (at ANI)
- 30 November 2023 at 9.00-10.00am (at ANI)
NOTE: Year 8 students who have enrolled for 2024 do not need to attend an Entrance test.
4. One-on-one conversation with a member of the senior leadership team
All 2024 Year 7 Students must have a conversation with a member of the Senior Leadership Team. Parents/Caregivers and students both need to attend. The Internet booking system WILL GO LIVE ON 11 SEPTEMBER 2023- PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BOOK UNTIL THAT DATE.
Interviews can be booked online at https://ani.simplybook.me/v2/#book.
To complete this booking you may need a reference code.
Once booked, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
Dates for One on One Conversation
- Tuesday 14 November 9am – 1pm
- Wednesday 15 November 1pm – 5pm
- Thursday 16 November 9am – 1pm
- Tuesday 21 November 1pm – 5pm
- Wednesday 22 November 9am – 1pm
NOTE: Year 8 students who have enrolled for 2024 do not need to attend a conversation.
5. Uniform Purchase
6. 2024 Financial Payment Options
Payment can be made anytime online.
In 2024 we ask for a number of financial payments. More information on fees and school costs can be found here
2024 Financial Payments Options TBC.
If you have a parent portal login, please use the link below
New parents: If you DO NOT have a parent portal login, please use the link below