The Uniform Shop holiday hours are below. All other orders can be made online.
Uniforms can also be purchased from our online shop. Please pick up your orders at the school office with your order numbers.
Uniform options for our students
Our students are invited to wear any uniform that they choose
- Monogrammed polo shirt (blue / navy)
- Monogrammed v-necked navy wool jersey
- Monogrammed hoodie
- Navy culotte
- Navy shorts
- White ankle socks that cover the ankle *
- Knee length black socks with a turn down band *
- In winter black tights may be worn instead of white socks. Footless tights not permitted
- Footwear is black shoes (no colour on them), leather or canvas are fine. High cut boot style shoes (e.g. Converse high tops) are not permitted – see below for examples of footwear you can and cannot wear
- Plain low cut black shoes (that do not cover the ankle) or black sandals (no coloured logos on shoes) – leather or canvas are fine. High cut boot style shoes (e.g. Converse high tops) are not permitted – see below for examples of footwear you can and cannot wear
* Socks may be worn with shoes only (not with sandals) and can be worn in summer or winter.
(worn in terms one and four)
- Either bucket style or a school cap.
Unisex Rain Jacket
- Only the school rain jacket to be worn to and from school.
Physical Education Gear for Boys and Girls
The PE uniform includes an easycare dri-fit style t-short and short.
- V-necked t-shirt (navy & royal blue)
- Shorts (navy & royal blue)
- Sports shoes (optional)
Optional Extra for Winter
- Monogrammed beanie
A cultural headscarf may be worn in plain black or navy blue. Sunhats must be worn on top of the headscarf.