Uniform shop holidays hours
|Saturday, 23 January 2021||9:00 AM||–||4:00 PM|
|Tuesday, 26 January 2021||12.00 PM||–||7.00 PM|
|Wednesday, 27 January 2021||9:00 AM||–||4:00 PM|
|Thursday, 28 January 2021||12:00 PM||–||7:00 PM|
|Friday, 29 January 2021||9:00 AM||–||3:30 PM|
|Saturday, 30 January 2021||9.00 AM||–||3.30 PM|
|Tuesday, 2 February 2021||8:00 AM||–||10:00 AM|
Uniform sales daily from Reception 8:00am - 4:00pm. (Except in holidays)
Uniforms can also be purchased from our online shop
Uniform options for our students
Our students are invited to wear any uniform that they choose
- Monogrammed polo shirt (blue/navy)
- Monogrammed v-necked navy wool jersey
- Monogrammed hoodie
- Navy culotte
- Navy shorts
- White ankle socks that cover the ankle *
- Knee length black socks with a turn down band *
- In winter black tights may be worn instead of white socks. Footless tights not permitted
- Footwear is black shoes (no colour on them), leather or canvas are fine. High cut boot style shoes (e.g. Converse high tops) are not permitted – see below for examples of footwear you can and cannot wear
- Plain low cut black shoes (that do not cover the ankle) or black sandals (no coloured logos on shoes) – leather or canvas are fine. High cut boot style shoes (e.g. Converse high tops) are not permitted – see below for examples of footwear you can and cannot wear
* Socks may be worn with shoes only (not with sandals) and can be worn in summer or winter.
(worn in terms one and four)
- Either bucket style or a school cap.
Unisex Rain Jacket
- Only the school rain jacket to be worn to and from school.
Physical Education Gear for Boys and Girls
The PE uniform includes an easycare dri-fit style t-short and short.
- V-necked t-shirt (navy & royal blue)
- Shorts (navy & royal blue)
- Sports shoes (optional)
Optional Extra for Winter
- Scarves in school colours (navy & white)
- Monogrammed beanie
A cultural headscarf may be worn in plain black or navy blue. Sunhats must be worn on top of the headscarf.