Please contact the School Office on 09 630 1109 or email email@example.com for 2019 Enrolment Applications Forms. Note: Out of zone enrolments have closed for 2019 and 2020.
OUT OF ZONE ENROLMENTS ARE NOW CLOSED.
In Zone Enrolment applications are now open for 2020.
Please click here for In Zone addresses.
IMPORTANT Please read the following information BEFORE you fill out the online enrolment form.
- Start date for Year 7 (at 9.00am) and Year 8 (at 11.00am), 2020 is 30 January. (You will need this information to complete the online enrolment form.)
- Leave NSN (National Student Number) blank when you fill out the online enrolment.
- Provide us with 2 caregivers and 2 emergency contacts
Once the online enrolment form is completed, the following documents need to be attached.
To upload all your separate attachments at one time, hold down “ctrl” and select all of them.
- Student Medical Consent Form-please click here to download
- School Trips & Activities Form-please click here to download
- Proof of Identity
- NZ born students
- Birth Certificate or passport details page
- Students born outside NZ
- NZ passport details page or Citizenship Certificate
- All other Nationalities
- Passport details page and Residency permit or Student Visa / permit
- NZ born students
- Proof of Address (IN-ZONE ONLY)
- Sales and Purchase Agreement or Current Tenancy Agreement
Once you have gathered all the above required information, begin the enrolment processing using the button belowStart Online Enrolment
2020 Term Dates
Term 1: Thursday 30 January – Thursday 9 April
Term 2: Tuesday 28 April – Friday 3 July
Term 3: Monday 20 July – Friday 25 September
Term 4: Monday 12 October – Friday 11 December
2020 Enrolments (In Zone and Out of Zone)
The 2020 enrolment process has three stages:
- School tours
- Parent information evenings
- Entrance test
- A one on one interview with a member of the senior leadership team
1. School tours
Prospective students and their families are invited to join us on one of our school tours. The tour focuses on giving students a taste of what next year will bring. Both students and their parents/caregivers are welcome to join our tours as they are open to anyone interested in knowing more about our school. You only need to attend one as the same content will be covered during each tour. These tours showcase our school on a normal school day and highlight what you expect as a learner at ANI in 2020.
Book your place below on one of our school tours. Once booked, a confirmation email will be sent to you.Book School Tour
|School Tour #1||Tuesday 21st May||9-10am|
|School Tour #2||Tuesday 4th June||1.30-2.30pm|
|School Tour #3||Thursday 27th June||11-12pm|
|School Tour #4||Tuesday 23rd July||9-10am|
|School Tour #5||Wednesday 28th August||1.30-2.30pm|
|School Tour #6||Thursday 19th September||11-12pm|
|School Tour #7||Thursday 17th October||1.30-2.30pm|
|School Tour #8||Thursday 7th November||9-10am|
2. Parent information evenings
Parents/caregivers of prospective students are invited to join us at one of our information evenings for 2020 enrolments (dates and times below). They are aimed at providing parents, rather than students, with information about learning programmes, assessments and how our school runs. You will come away better informed about how ANI operates.
Please note that there is no need to book Parents Information Evenings. You are welcome to just pop in to any session that works for you.
|Parent Information Evening #1||Tuesday 21st May||Starts 6pm|
|Parent Information Evening #2||Tuesday 4th June||Starts 6pm|
|Parent Information Evening #3||Thursday 27th June||Starts 6pm|
|Parent Information Evening #4||Tuesday 23rd July||Starts 6pm|
|Parent Information Evening #5||CANCELLED –Due to unforeseen circumstances, 28 August and 19 September parent information evenings have both been rescheduled to 17 September at 6pm.|
|Parent Information Evening #6||Tuesday 17th September||Starts 6pm|
|Parent Information Evening #7||Thursday 17th October||Starts 6pm|
|Parent Information Evening #8||Thursday 7th November|
3. Entrance test
For those in zone, entrance testing will happen on the following dates:
- Three Kings Primary, Tuesday 29 October at 9.15am (at TKP)
- Newmarket Primary School, Wednesday 30 October at 9.15am (at NPS)
- Cornwall Park District School, Wednesday 30 October at 1.30pm (at CPDS)
- Maungawhau Primary School, Thursday 31 October at 9.15am (at MPS)
- Royal Oak Primary School, Thursday 31 October at 1.30pm (at ROPS)
- Epsom Normal Primary School, Friday 1 November at 9.15am (at ENPS)
- Mt Eden Normal Primary School, Wednesday 6 November at 9.15am (at MENPS)
For those students who do not go the schools above or are out of zone who have been accepted, entrance testing will happen on the following dates (students only need to come to one date and there is no need to book):
- Monday 11 November at 9.30am (at ANI)
- Monday 18 November at 9.30am (at ANI)
4. One-on-one interview with a member of the senior leadership team
Bookings for one-on-one interviews will go live on Tuesday, 17 September for the following dates:
- Tuesday 12 November between 1pm-5pm
- Wednesday 13 November between 9am-1pm
- Thursday 14 November between 9am-1pm
- Tuesday 19 November between 1pm-5pm
- Wednesday 20 November between 9am-1pm
Our uniform shop will also be open on these dates for your convenience.
In 2020 we will ask for three financial payments. For more information on school costs and donations click here.