Please contact the School Office on 09 630 1109 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for 2020 Enrolment Applications Forms. Note: Out of zone enrolments have closed for 2020.
In Zone and Out of Zone Enrolment applications will open on 18 May 2020 for 2021.
Please click here for In Zone addresses.
IMPORTANT Please read the following information BEFORE you fill out the online enrolment form.
- Start date for Year 7 (at 9.00am) and Year 8 (at 11.00am), 2021 is 28 January – TBC. (You will need this information to complete the online enrolment form.)
- Leave NSN (National Student Number) blank when you fill out the online enrolment.
- Provide us with 2 caregivers and 2 emergency contacts
Once the online enrolment form is completed, the following documents need to be attached.
To upload all your separate attachments at one time, hold down “ctrl” and select all of them.
- Student Medical Consent Form-please click here to download
- School Trips & Activities Form-please click here to download
- Proof of Identity
- NZ born students
- Birth Certificate or passport details page
- Students born outside NZ
- NZ passport details page or Citizenship Certificate
- All other Nationalities
- Passport details page and Residency permit or Student Visa / permit
- NZ born students
- Proof of Address (IN-ZONE ONLY)
- Sales and Purchase Agreement or Current Tenancy Agreement
Once you have gathered all the above required information, begin the enrolment processing using the button belowStart Online Enrolment
2021 Term Dates
Term 1: Thursday 28 January (TBC) – Friday 16 April
Term 2: Monday 3 May – Friday 9 July
Term 3: Monday 26 July – Friday 1 October
Term 4: Monday 18 October – Friday 10 December (TBC)
2021 Enrolments (In Zone and Out of Zone)
The 2021 enrolment process has three stages:
- School tours
- Parent information evenings
- Entrance test
- A one on one interview with a member of the senior leadership team
1. School tours
Prospective students and their families are invited to join us on one of our school tours. The tour focuses on giving students a taste of what next year will bring. Both students and their parents/caregivers are welcome to join our tours as they are open to anyone interested in knowing more about our school. You only need to attend one as the same content will be covered during each tour. These tours showcase our school on a normal school day and highlight what you expect as a learner at ANI in 2021.
Book your place below on one of our school tours. Once booked, a confirmation email will be sent to you.Book School Tour
|School Tour #1||Tuesday 19th May||9-10am|
|School Tour #2||Tuesday 2nd June||1.30-2.30pm|
|School Tour #3||Thursday 24th June||11-12pm|
|School Tour #4||Tuesday 21st July||9-10am|
|School Tour #5||Wednesday 26th August||1.30-2.30pm|
|School Tour #6||Thursday 17th September||11-12pm|
|School Tour #7||Thursday 15th October||1.30-2.30pm|
|School Tour #8||Thursday 5th November||9-10am|
2. Parent information evenings
Parents/caregivers of prospective students are invited to join us at one of our information evenings for 2021 enrolments (dates and times below). They are aimed at providing parents, rather than students, with information about learning programmes, assessments and how our school runs. You will come away better informed about how ANI operates.
Please note that there is no need to book Parents Information Evenings. You are welcome to just pop in to any session that works for you.
|Parent Information Evening #1||Tuesday 19th May||Starts 6pm|
|Parent Information Evening #2||Tuesday 2nd June||Starts 6pm|
|Parent Information Evening #3||Thursday 25th June||Starts 6pm|
|Parent Information Evening #4||Tuesday 21st July||Starts 6pm|
|Parent Information Evening #5||Wednesday 26th August||Starts 6pm|
|Parent Information Evening #6||Tuesday 17th September||Starts 6pm|
|Parent Information Evening #7||Thursday 15th October||Starts 6pm|
|Parent Information Evening #8||Thursday 5th November|
3. Entrance test
For those in zone, entrance testing will happen on the following dates:
- Three Kings Primary, TBC (at TKP)
- Newmarket Primary School, TBC (at NPS)
- Cornwall Park District School, TBC (at CPDS)
- Maungawhau Primary School, TBC (at MPS)
- Royal Oak Primary School, TBC (at ROPS)
- Epsom Normal Primary School, TBC (at ENPS)
- Mt Eden Normal Primary School, TBC (at MENPS)
For those students who do not go the schools above or are out of zone who have been accepted, entrance testing will happen on the following dates (students only need to come to one date and there is no need to book):
- Monday 9 November at 9.30am (at ANI)
- Monday 16 November at 9.30am (at ANI)
4. One-on-one interview with a member of the senior leadership team
Bookings for one-on-one interviews will go live on Tuesday, 17 September for the following dates:
- Tuesday 10 November between 1pm-5pm
- Wednesday 11 November between 9am-1pm
- Thursday 12 November between 9am-1pm
- Tuesday 17 November between 1pm-5pm
- Wednesday 18 November between 9am-1pm
Our uniform shop will also be open on these dates for your convenience.
In 2021 we will ask for three financial payments. For more information on school costs and donations click here.