- It’s hard to believe that this is the last week of the school year.
- I would like to thank our hardworking team who are so committed to providing excellent educational opportunities and outcomes for your children.
- Mr Pocock is now very much a part of the ANI community. I have received a lot of unsolicited, positive feedback about his first term as our Principal.
- I would also like to thank the Advisory Group. It was their clear recommendation that resulted in the appointment of our new Principal. They have also continued to support me in my governance role as Commissioner and provide ‘community voice’ which Mr Pocock and I have appreciated.
- With regard to the formation of a new School Board: Mr Pocock, the Advisory Group and I are keen to things underway mid/late Term One next year. We would like to have an ANI School Board in place by mid-year.
- I will continue in my role as Commissioner until a new ANI School Board is elected and in place, after which I will be in the background to support the transition to having a board.
- It has been a pleasure working alongside so many good people here at ANI this year. There are always things we want to do better, and I am confident that under Mr Pocock’s leadership and with the support of a new School Board, we will move forward positively.
All the best for the upcoming break.